- Enrolment in a pay-per-course grants you lifetime^ access to that course content, this excludes subscription accounts. We reserve the right to revoke access where we decide or are obligated to disable access to the content due to legal or privacy reasons.
- First-time subscribers (individuals) must select the course they are interested in and pay via credit card. You will then automatically be registered as a new account. Whenever you return to the site to do more paid courses, you will need to login to your account to access additional content.
- If your organisation would like to purchase course(s) for 10 or more individuals at once, please email us to assist.
- By purchasing course content, you agree to pay the indicated fee and you authorise us to charge your credit card for those fees. We keep your transaction and payment information secure using Stripe.
- If the content you purchased is not what you were expecting, you can request a full refund within 30 days of your purchase if you have not completed more than 50% the course content. Please email with your refund request. Refund requests may be refused at CAF’s discretion (see below).
- At our discretion, if we believe you are abusing our refund policy, such as if you’ve consumed more than 50% of the course content that you are requesting a refund for, if you’ve previously refunded the content, or if you request numerous refunds, we reserve the right to deny your refund, restrict you from other future refunds, ban your account, and/or restrict all future use of the CAF Learning Hub site.
- After successfully completing a course, you will be given the option to download a certificate which you may find useful to use in tenders or for ESG reporting.
- Certificates will only bear the name of the individual that completed the course.
For technical or billing enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.