Are you from a CAF Member Organisation?
Users from organisations who are current financial year Members of CAF are entitled to register for free access to all educational content on the CAF Learning Hub. CAF Members who are procurers of cleaning services (building owners, managers and tenants) are entitled to register an unlimited number of users within their organisation. All other categories of CAF Membership (funds, investors, tenants, NFPs, NGOs, government departments, agencies and related entities) are entitled to a maximum of 5 registered users within their organisation. If an organisation’s CAF Membership lapses or is not renewed, then the individual’s and/or corporate group account will revert to a full fee-paying account.
First-time users (individuals) must purchase the course they are interested in and pay via credit card or bank transfer. At checkout, you will be automatically registered as a new account. Whenever you return to the site to do more paid courses, you will need to login to your account before purchasing additional courses.
Admins for corporate group accounts may purchase and enrol users on their behalf. For more information on how to set up a corporate group account, view our technical help section.
Please note: Enrolment in a pay-per-course grants you lifetime access to that course content, this excludes CAF Member Organisation accounts. We reserve the right to revoke access where we decide or are obligated to disable access to the content due to legal or privacy reasons.
When you buy a course you are given the option to purchase for an ‘individual’ or for a ‘group’. If you select the ‘group’ option you can enter in the quantity required and create a name for your group (ie your company and team name). By default, the creator of the group will become the admin user for your company’s account.
After checkout, when you navigate to your account, you will now have a ‘group’ tab visible. For a more detailed overview, view our helpful video.
- After successfully completing a course, you will be given the option to download a certificate which you may find useful to use in tenders or for ESG reporting.
- Certificates will only bear the name of the individual that completed the course.
If your organisation is not a CAF Member and would like to purchase course(s) for 10 or more individuals in one transaction, please email us to enquire about a discretionary discount.
- By purchasing course content, you agree to pay the indicated fee and you authorise us to charge your credit card for those fees. We keep your transaction and payment information secure using Stripe.
- If the content you purchased is not what you were expecting, you can request a full refund within 30 days of your purchase if you have not completed more than 50% the course content. Please email with your refund request. Refund requests may be refused at CAF’s discretion (see below).
- At our discretion, if we believe you are abusing our refund policy, such as if you’ve consumed more than 50% of the course content that you are requesting a refund for, if you’ve previously refunded the content, or if you request numerous refunds, we reserve the right to deny your refund, restrict you from other future refunds, ban your account, and/or restrict all future use of the CAF Learning Hub site.
For technical or billing enquiries please contact email@example.com.